Become a member
Some of the Benefits of Rotary
Rotary membership provides the opportunity to:
- Become connected to your community.
- Work with others in addressing community needs.
- Interact with other professionals in your community.
- Assist with RI's international humanitarian service efforts.
- Establish contacts with an international network of professionals.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Involve family in promoting service efforts.
Serving Through Membership
- Rotary is service-driven. Belonging to a Rotary club gives men and women an organised outlet for contributing to their community.
- Founded in 1905, Rotary is the world's first service organisation. The Rotary motto is 'Service Above Self'.
- Rotary has a global network of 1.2 million members in nearly 33,000 clubs in more than 200 countries.
- Rotary members meet weekly to plan a wide variety of service activities. Rotary Clubs are autonomous and can determine their own service projects based on local needs and interests and the abilities of members.
- Rotary clubs are nonreligious, non-governmental and open to every race, culture and creed. Club membership represents a cross-section of local business and professional leaders.
Should you be interested to learn more about our Club and the possibly of membership, please contact the Club Secretary, Murray Chessell on Mobile 0400 005 190 or click here to